COMMUNICATION BETWEEN VEHICLE’S CABINS
B&G makes basic communication simple between the driver’s cabin and rear cabin, without interfering with the critical ongoing activity. The ergonomic design puts all controls in a single location to simplify the work flow and allow people to concentrate on their job. We use technologically advanced concepts for sophisticated designs within emergency vehicles and for surveillance needs.
- UTP connectivity
- Fast installation using standard simple wiring
- High fidelity communication without interference.
- An electronic module with speaker and microphone is in each cabin
- Each cabin has its own volume control.
Hands Free Mode: Allows continuous communication between cabins, The simple push button changes the direction of communication w’nile pressed. Manual Mode: Communication between cabins is via simple push button in each cabin
TWO WAY COMMUNICATION BETWEEN CABINS IN A VEHICLE
The VCI-0 1 makes basic communication straight forward between the driver’s cabin and passengers cabin. This increases the safety and the comfort for all.
VCI – 01
- Keeps the driver in touch with the users or passengers.
- Does not alter the vehicles internal appearance, showing only the minimum elements for operation.
- Ideal for reinforcing security on vehicles such as taxis and limos.